GOLFBUDDY Warranty UK
GOLFBUDDY products come with a limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship when used under normal consumer use for a period of two (2) year (“Limited Warranty”). The Limited Warranty begins to run from the date of original retail purchase. GOLFBUDDY, at its sole and absolute discretion, shall either (i) replace or repair the defective part(s) or the unit with a new or reconditioned part(s), or (ii) issue a credit for the parts or products that are covered under the Limited Warranty.
This Limited Warranty is applicable only to the original authorized purchasers who purchase the products for resale and/or end users of the products. All authorized distributors shall provide its customers a copy of this Limited Warranty and communicate any and all waivers and limitations contained in this Limited Warranty. No unauthorized modifications to or unauthorized representations made by distributors will be valid or honored. The purchaser must present the original purchase receipt showing the date of purchase, place of purchase, and amount paid for the product in question, at the time a warranty claim is filed. The product must be in its original packaging along with all associated accessories and instruction manuals.
What to do next
- please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- GOLFBUDDY device
- Serial Number of device
- Proof of Purchase (if device is within its two year warranty)
- Any supporting pictures
- Contact details (telephone number/email address)
- You will then receive either troubleshooting instructions on how to fix the issue.
- If troubleshooting does not work, a warranty form with a REK number will be sent to the customer – this number should be quoted in any correspondence so that we can easily provide sufficient support
- A collection will be arranged once the warranty form has been filled in and returned Please note: collections are only available from mainland UK
- Once received, it will be inspected, repaired or replaced accordingly
- Repaired/Replaced device will be sent out on a next working day courier
- We aim to respond to all initial enquires within 24 hours of first contact.
- We aim to complete all warranty claims within 7 days of recieving the product.
- ALL the original accessories (charger cradle/cable/mounts) and packaging should be sent back with device. Failure to do so will result in the claim being rejected/delayed.