GOLFBUDDY LASER lite Rangefinder with Slope
The GB LASER lite includes maximum features at a fraction of the price. This compact and sporty golf laser rangefinder has slope compensation with on/off functionality making it legal for tournament use.
The jolt vibrates ensure you are picking up the flag rather than the landscape behind and the 0.5-second one-click measure makes it extremely fast at picking up your targets. The carry case easily attaches to your golf bag and can be used without zipping it up. Just lock the elastic toggle and when out on the golf course quickly grab your rangefinder without having to unzip the case all the time.
2 YEAR WARRANTY | PGA PRO CERTIFIED | EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE
Changing from metres to yards hold the "M" button for 2 seconds.
Changing from the slope on to off hold the "M" button for 5 seconds
- Small, light, and compact design
- 5–800 yard range - Accurate to 1 yard
- Measures yards and metres
- Pin finder with vibration mode
- 3 targeting modes (Standard, Scan, Pin)
- 6x Magnification
- The slope on/off functionality provides slope-adjusted distances for elevation
- USGA / R&A compliant – legal for handicap & tournament play
- Hard-wearing carry case with golf bag hook and easy access toggle closure
Size: 103 x 74 x 39 mm
Weight: 5.04 oz / 143g (excluding battery)
Colour: Black / White
Accuracy: +/-1 yard
Range: 5~ 800Y/ 5 ~ 720 M
Battery: Type CR2 3V Lithium
Battery Life: 3,000 ~ 5,000 actuations
Water Resistance: Yes - IPX4 (Light rain)
User Manual: CLICK HERE